How to get your RTO Services done through SuperSeva Services?

When it comes to RTO Services, your mind must be filled out with how will you get your RTO related work done? How will you avail this service if you are relocating to a different city? If you are purchasing a used vehicle, how to get the ownership transfer done? How can you renew your DL?

The answer to the above query can be sorted out through SuperSeva Services in the best possible way.

Enjoy Hassle-free RTO Service through SuperSeva Services

SuperSeva Services provides RTO Services in a hassle-free manner which saves your time in the verification of documents as well as saves you out from standing in a long queue at RTO office. Besides, it’s easy and safe to trust us as there will always be the guidance of the senior SPOC from SuperSeva. The appointment can be taken as per the customer convenience.

RTO Services that you can avail through SuperSeva

We provide assistance in all documentation related to RTO requirements like :

  •  Submission of Documents & Getting Acknowledgement Slips
  •  DL renewal (2 Wheeler/ 4 Wheeler)
  •  LL + DL (2 Wheeler/ 4 Wheeler)
  •  DL Renewal – Address Change (Outstation) 2 & 4 Wheeler
  •  DL Address Change and Renewal (Local)
  •  HP Cancellation (2 Wheeler/ 4 Wheeler)
  •  License Upgradation
  •  Transfer Ownership 2 Wheeler
  •  Transfer Ownership 4 Wheeler Including CC
  •  Transfer Ownership 4 Wheeler Without CC
  •  Transfer Ownership 4 Wheeler Including CC with HP Cancellation
  •  Road Tax Payment
  •  Re-registration (2 Wheeler/ 4 Wheeler)
  •  Miscellaneous Work of RC Book
  •  NOC (2 Wheeler/ 4 Wheeler)
  •  NOC (2 Wheeler/ 4 Wheeler) With HP Cancellation
  •  NOC – Non-Migration Letter
  •  “B” Extract Copy of Vehicle
  •  NOC Genuineness Letter
  •  International Driving License
  •  IDP (Local PP & DL in Same Address)
  •  IDP (Local/ Outstation)
  •  Duplicate RC Book for (2 Wheeler/ 4 Wheeler)
  •  Duplicate DL
  •  Fitness Certificate
  •  Change of Address in RC Book for 2 Wheeler
  •  Change of Address in RC Book for 4 Wheeler Including CC
  •  Change of Address in RC Book for 4 Wheeler Without CC
  •  Change of Address in RC Book for 4 Wheeler Including CC with HP Cancellation

How to avail RTO Service?

For availing the SuperSeva RTO Services, you can opt any of the following options:

  •  Concierge Desk of your office
  •  Through SuperSeva Website
  •  By Downloading SuperSeva Mobile App
  •  Through E-mail
  •  Through call center

Thus, trusting us will never let you down as we assure you of better core delivery, reduce your paperwork burden as all these will be handheld by SuperSeva officers. SuperSeva is always there to assist you in the best possible way. For any requirements, kindly write to or contact us at 9590901901.

No comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *