How Managed Parking Solution by SuperSeva can sort out your Parking issues?
Does your employees or visitors face any challenge in parking their vehicles because of parking space mismanagement? Do you want to optimize your Parking space with upgraded technology and trained resources?
A Parking lot with hassle-free experience attracts most businesses and prospects & keep your employees/ visitors happy. We at SuperSeva Services comes up with Managed Parking Solution to solve all your parking issues related to Indoor as well as Outdoor Parking.
The various key feature of SuperSeva Managed Parking Solution include :
- Spot Sensor – Here, each and every parking slot will have a sensor, where, LED of the sensor will indicate its occupancy status. The green color will show its Available space & Red color as Occupied. The sensor can be floor mounted or ground mounted.
- Road Bump Sensor – This will count how many vehicles are going in and coming out. It’s much suitable for 4-wheelers. The vacancy will be displayed on digital boards. Also, there will be low cost.
- Spot Barrier – An UHF RFID tag will be pasted on the car windshield, where, RFID reader will read the tag and will allow only the authorized vehicles entry. This feature is perfect for multi-tenant car parking and prevents other company vehicles occupied. It’s simple and easy to install and use. It has a rechargeable battery with long run. Its most features are like spot sensor solution.
- RFID Based – RFID tags are being issued to vehicle owners. This is pasted on a car windshield or bike
headlamp. When any vehicle enter through the entry gate RFID reader reads the tag, barrier gate gets
opened and allows the authorized vehicles to enter. If there is any vacant space it gets displayed
on the Digital Board. Also, there is no delay in vehicles entry or exit.
Apart from all these features SuperSeva Services also comes up with more features such as :
- Management Station – It will take care of Parking Guidance Screen as well as Mobile App.
- ANPR System – Automatic Number Plate Recognition.
- Indicator – This will indicate the available parking space.
- Fare Collecting System – Cashier for collecting fares at the exit.
- Controller – To control the Parking Guidance Screen, Magnetic Vehicle Detector, Mobile App,
Handheld Charging Terminal, etc.
- Manpower – For fare work, the right manpower is required. Right manpower in the form of
Cashier for fare collection, Wardens to show the available space, Driver for
parking help, Manager & Supervisor for guidance.
However, SuperSeva Services comes up with end number of security features while parking your vehicle.