Starting July, it is not just the quarter that feels fresh. We have realigned our business verticals, redesigned our website, and so, it is truly a fresh new start at SuperSeva. The business and growth figures have been on an upsurge. We are very excited to share all these and more updates on SuperSeva business in CEO updates.
1. Below is the summary of business achievements that we had last quarter
- Staying focused on our strong commitment to delivery, we have started 2 new business lines in the last quarter
- Adding to our extensive national coverage, we added 30 premium & concierge PAN India desks
- We have entered into strategic partnership with all the major Amusement parks across India and a major multiplex to bring ease of ticket booking and better service to our valued clients.
With the expansion of activities and alliances, we would have more opportunities to grow our business in the coming quarter.
2. We are excited to offer new service lines to our customers- Relocation, Expatriate Concierge Services and Corporate Vendor Payment Management. Relocation, Expansion Concierge services is targeted at employees relocating for job transfers or personal reasons. We have already bagged a deal with one of the major Facility Management MNC for Corporate Vendor Management and have worked on some projects with our current clients for Relocation and Expatriate Concierge Services
3. With ITR filing dates drawing up close, we are offering ITR filling for employees of our clients. This Financial Year we hope to process around 70000 ITR filing requests. You can read more about this on our blog.
4. On the business realignment front, we have segregated our offering into four business verticals- HR Support Services, Admin and Facility Management Support Services, Finance and Legal Support Services and Enterprise Event Management. The core offering has been renamed as Enterprise Support Services. You can read more about this on our website.
5. Speaking of which, we have redesigned our website too! Finally, SuperSeva also participated in the WBENC 2012, National Conference and Business held in Orlando, Florida, USA. The event recognizes woman entrepreneurs around the world and gives them a chance to showcase their business in front of world’s largest corporations, government agencies and women-owned businesses.