For an Organization, Front Office / Reception is the first point of contact with their clients, vendors, customers, visitors and employees. If the front-office personnel (receptionists) are able to create an impact at the first instance itself, it goes a long way in strengthening the organization’s relationships with their valued stakeholders.
If you outsource your Front-Office Services to SuperSeva you have an opportunity to increase customer satisfaction and create sustainable, long term, productive relationships. Partner with Managed Front Office provider SuperSeva Services who will take care of all your needs related to manning your front desk without worrying about their hiring, ongoing training and monitoring process which can take away a lot of your time and money.
SuperSeva front-desk professionals are expertise in:
- Projecting the right attitude for the job
- Creating a professional image in terms of appearance for themselves and the company
- Being a gracious host
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Handling and routing telephone calls efficiently
- Handling of mail, reports of visits, confirmations, proposals, specifications, voice recordings, etc. effectively and professionally
- Database maintenance: reviewing and updating information
- Handling difficult people with diplomacy
Benefits for our clients for outsourcing their Front-office Services:
- Professionally groomed staff to create a good impression of your company
- Trained to handle call volume and engage with guests on the reception
- Your calls routed to the right department, leaving not just a good impression but generating prospective leads
- Expertise managers to handle your issues immediately
- Reliability and punctuality ensured
Once you are ready to outsource your front office services, connect with us to meet your precise business needs by either giving a call to 080-49051666 or drop a mail to email@example.com.