Supporting HR process of the Client and helping it to retain its position as "Most Attractive Employer"
- Over the past 135 years, The Client has evolved from a regional marketer of kerosene in the U.S. to one of the largest publicly traded petroleum and petrochemical enterprises in the world.
- They make the products that drive modern transportation, power cities, lubricate industry and provide petrochemical building blocks that lead to thousands of consumer goods.
Snapshot of the Project
Team Size Up to 8 Nos
Mode of Support Email Support
Challenges Faced by the Client
- Manage multiple stages in verifying the claim forms
- Increase the team size based on number of claims in peak season
- On time payment to the candidates
- Managing multiple currencies as per the candidate base cities
Scope of the Project
- Provide travel and/or accommodation cost reimbursement directly to the candidates who are not located in the required interview location/medical clinics
- Verify through invoice/ e-invoice which candidate name, location, date are mentioned
- Conclude all reimbursement and send all receipts/invoices and other supporting document to Client to process payment on a monthly/ bi-monthly basis.
Outcome of the Project
- On time verification and reimbursement of claims
- Accurate verification helps company in reimbursing the claims as per policy
- Effective handling any concerns from both candidate and client size